You are NOT Your Addiction
Trapped inside most addicts is a person of intelligence, honesty, kindness, love, and grace. The person you see now is not the person who actually exists. Addiction takes away the choices and the good qualities that we attics have to offer. Addiction destroys our loves, our careers and our families, because making sure we have enough drugs is all we can focus on.
We didn’t choose this path, it simply happened to us. While we’re in the midst of addiction, we can’t see the trees through the forest. We don’t mean to hurt people. We’re just acting on a physical response that is out of our control. Addiction envelopes us. It is truly all we can think about. Without enough drugs, we can’t focus on anything else. Don’t take it personally. Remember – we are not of right mind. We are sick, we need help, but we probably don’t know what to do next. So, we tend to go with what we do know, and that’s to avoid getting sick by buying more drugs.
You may see glimpses of the real us at times. Times when you think we’re okay. We’re not. We’re very sick. We don’t want to be this way, so we do what we have to to avoid getting sick. It is only when we have a surplus of drugs that we may appear “normal”. But, we may also simply be high.
It is only when we get clean our true soul and spirit get to shine through, which is when the rest of the world sees how beautiful we actually are.
How To Get Clean from Opioid Addiction
When I was using, I did not know of any solution that could get me clean. I checked myself into a 5-star treatment center d=for two weeks, but I relapsed continually when I got out. I felt like a complete failure. I was disappointing my family, my friends, and myself.
Then, someone mentioned Suboxone. I knew about it from having taken it while in treatment, but had no idea I could be prescribed it and go on with my life. I called eight Suboxone clinics in Nashville, only to find treatment was too expensive, and the waiting time was weeks.
Suboxone Clinics of Nashville has the solution for people who are fighting addiction. If you want to join a program and be done with addiction once and for all, then Suboxone Clinics of Nashville is the only place to call.
Here’s how the program works at Suboxone Clinics of Nashville:
- You will visit with a medical doctor at least once per month to receive your prescriptions.
- You may schedule up to four (4) personal therapy sessions at no additional cost each month.
- We will text you daily to check-in, ask questions, and monitor your progress.
- We work as a team to keep you clean by answering both phone and or text seven (7) days per week.
- We are the only 5-star rated outpatient opioid addiction clinic in Google for the Nashville area for good reason – Our patients love us!
Do not be fooled by your addiction. Addiction is not who you are, it’s simply something that happened to you. And, there’s a solution. If you’re really ready to be done with your addiction once and for all, then make the call. Call or text Suboxone Clinics of Nashville at (615) 431-3701 today, or click the blue button lower right to schedule your appointment online. Don’t delay. Do it now.
No matter where you go to get clean – GET CLEAN. Getting clean from opioid addiction is the only way to regain the only thing that actually belongs to you – yourself.
What is Taking Suboxone Like?
*Below, are notes given by people when asked about their first experience taking Suboxone. These notes are being offered for entertainment purposes only:
- Substantial relief in thirty minutes of taking Suboxone.
- Withdrawals eliminated.
- Cravings gone.
- Regain energy and clarity.
- Back to a healthy sleep schedule.
- Bathroom activity returns to normal (relieves opioid constipation).
- Able to be “present” and “mindful” with friends and family, without feeling “high”.
- Perform work / career at a much higher output and clarity.
- Minor euphoria for the first few days.
- Increase in drive, hope, ambition, and desire.
- Anxiety lessened substantially.
- Increased libido
- Overall feeing of happiness.
- Reduces aches & pains (from back & neck injuries).
- Provides an overall feeling of well-being.
Leave a Comment