IMPORTANT: Please read the following before requesting medication.
Have a question? Call or text (615) 431-3701.
- Medication requests should only be performed when you’ve received a notification message or verbal request from the Nashville Recovery staff.
- Unauthorized requests will not be processed.
- All requests are processed twice daily at 12 Noon and 4PM during normal business hours Monday – Friday, and every Saturday at 12:00 Noon.
- Requests sent after 4PM on weekdays or after 12 Noon on Saturday’s will be processed the next business day.
- Your physician will determine the medication types, quantities and ultimately the decision to prescribe.
- If for any reason your medication(s) is not refilled, you will be given a full refund within 24 hours of payment.
PLEASE BE PATIENT AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR REQUEST
- You will receive an SMS text or phone call after your medication has been sent to your pharmacy.
- Please do not call or text the clinic – Our staff is automatically notified when a request has been sent.
- Pharmacies are busy and may take up to two hours to prepare your medication.