Nashville Recovery Clinic – The ONLY Outpatient Addiction Treatment Center in the Nashville Chamber of Commerce
That’s right! Nashville Suboxone Recovery Clinic is THE ONLY outpatient addiction treatment center in the Nashville Chamber of Commerce.
Why Aren’t Other Addiction Treatment Centers Members of the Nashville Chamber of Commerce?
Nashville Suboxone Recovery Clinic is focused on improving the quality of life in the Nashville area by helping to eliminate addiction. Instead of being focused on “bottom-line”, our owners have their sites set on making a positive impression that improves lives in the Nashville region. What better way to do that than to eliminate addition?
Addiction Affects Everyone – Even You
Most people don’t realize it, but addiction affects our everyday lives, even if we’re not personally addicted. Here’s how addiction affects all of us:
- Drugged Driving – According to the Governors Highway Safety Association, 43.6 percent of fatally injured drivers in 2016 tested positive for drugs and over half of those drivers were positive for two or more drugs. Drugged driving can cause injury or even death to innocent civilians. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse 21.4 million people aged 16 or older drove under the influence of alcohol in the past year and 12.8 million drove under the influence of illicit drugs. [read more]
- Overdose and Death – According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse more than 70,200 Americans died from drug overdoses in 2017, including illicit drugs and prescription opioids – a 2-fold increase in a decade! [read more]
- Money Spent / Wasted on Drugs – According to Rand Corp, Americans are spending $150 billion annually on illicit drugs, (including opioids purchased on the street) which is greater than what is spent on alcohol.
How Can I Help Make Nashville a Safer, Happy Place?
If you know someone suffering from the disease of addiction you can recommend they get help. If you aren’t comfortable speaking directly to someone who’s struggling, a representative at Nashville Suboxone Recovery will be happy to help. Simply call or text 615-431-3701 and speak to someone now.
I’m Struggling with Addiction and I Don’t Know What to Do
Being in the throws of addiction can be miserable. Especially when you can’t see a solution. Feeling hopeless is very common. Nashville Suboxone Recovery offers a five-part addiction recovery solution you won’t find anywhere else. Our recovery program includes:
- Medication to eliminate withdrawals and cravings
- Private therapy sessions (4 per month)
- Daily follow-up
- Recovery education
We also offer a $200 Fresh Start program to help anyone get started, even if on a tight budget. It even includes two weeks of free medications. We even treat anxiety and depression at no additional cost.
In short, this is why we’re a proud member of the Nashville Chamber of Commerce. We’re here to make a difference in Nashville. The only way to do that is to be highly visible and to bring the crisis of addiction to the forefront so it can be dealt with.
Together with the Nashville Chamber of Commerce, Nashville Suboxone Recovery Clinic is here to make things better. Help Nashville by spreading the word that there’s a solution right here in middle Tennessee that has already helped thousands of local people deal with their addiction.
Call or text us at (615) 431-3701, or click here to schedule addiction treatment online.
Leave a Comment