Accepting New Patients Tuesday January 15 & Friday January 18!
Did you know you do NOT need insurance to get into opioid recovery with medication and therapy?
You can start at Nashville Suboxone Recovery for just $200. No kidding. Most patients get their first two weeks of medication absolutely free. (See doctor for details)
And, we’re accepting new patients on the following days:
- Tuesday, January 15th
- Friday, January 18th
- Saturday, January 19th
You can even get SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS by calling or texting us at (615) 431-3701, or by clicking the blue button (lower right) and scheduling your appointment online!
Why not make a change and start 2019 right by getting help with your addiction.
Things You Need to Know about Suboxone Recovery:
- Suboxone virtually eliminates withdrawals and cravings.
- You can return to work immediately following your appointments.
- You will feel better than you’ve felt in a long, long time.
- Your drive, mental clarity and motivation with increase dramatically when taking Suboxone.
- Most people report a sense of well being after taking Suboxone.
- Our addiction therapists are outstanding at helping people resolve issues that typically accompany addiction. Trauma, childhood events, relationships, anxiety, depression, etc., can all be discussed with our therapists.
Leave a Comment