The 5-Part Addiction Recovery Program at Nashville Suboxone Recovery
When searching for an addiction recovery solution, you need to find an outpatient Suboxone clinic that best serves your needs. Better yet, you need to work with a clinic that can help you end your addiction once and for all.
The Only 5-Part Suboxone Recovery Program Clinic in Middle Tennessee
Nashville Suboxone Recovery is the only Suboxone clinic in Middle Tennessee that offers a 5-part recovery program to its patients. Our mission is to provide a state of the art, start-to-finish plan for each of our guests, helping them end their addiction once and for all. Here’s how it works:
- Medicine – We prescribe Suboxone, Zubsolv, Bunavail and generic versions of Suboxone to stabilize the physical aspects of addiction. These medications virtually eliminate withdrawals and cravings.
- Therapy – We provide weekly individual therapy to all monthly-paying patients.
- Education – We strongly encourage all patients join a group recovery program, as well as provide them with additional materials that can benefit their addiction recovery.
- Daily Contact – We reach out to patients on a daily basis for the first three months, then every other day thereafter.
- Telemedicine Therapy – Suboxone Clinics of Nashville provides therapy to clients as often as they like at no additional charge using telemedicine for those who cannot visit the clinic as often as they’d like. Therapy is the key to great recovery and we love helping people transform their life!
What Good is Being Clean if You’re Miserable?
Our therapist’s are addiction-focused, helping patient’s resolve issues from their past, while helping them get excited about their bright, clean future. Their mission is to transform people’s lives for long-term recovery.
Below, we answer the most common questions that people ask Suboxone Clinics of Nashville.
Q: Are you accepting new patients?
A: Yes, Suboxone Clinics of Nashville sees new patients every Tuesday and Friday, and every other Saturday (by appointment, please).
Q: Do you accept insurance?
A: We accept most private insurance companies.
Q: Do you prescribe Suboxone at the first visit?
A: Only in rare cases do patients not receive medication on their first visit. Our goal is to get you our of withdrawal as quickly as possible.
Q: What is Suboxone?
A: Suboxone is a brand name for buprenorphine and naloxone. Suboxone We also prescribe other brand names like Bunavail (Medicaid patients), Zubsolv (most patients qualify for two free weeks), and there are now at least three generic options that provide the same relief at a much lower cost.
Q: How much do you charge per visit?
A: As of October 4, 2018, our monthly program costs $350, which includes your doctor visit and up to four therapy appointments.
Q: How do I set an appointment?
A: You can call or text (615) 431-3701, or click the blue button lower right. You can even prepay for your first visit and save $10.
Get your life back. Call or text (615) 431-3701 today for an appointment this week.
Leave a Comment